What Does Rob Alberti DJ & Event Services Provide For Your Wedding?
What is included in Rob Alberti’s Top-Tier DJ Package?
See Our FAQs Page For The Most Updated Information
- Up to 5 hours of performance time from your DJ/MC Rob Alberti (Over 25 years experience as a wedding DJ)
- Main sound system (Not just 2 speakers, but typically a 4 speaker sound system to better cover your room so everyone can hear)
- Multi-area sound set-up (Multiple rooms, outdoor social hour area, firepit) with our wireless speaker(s)
- Multiple sound sources (Not just one laptop, but 2 redundant laptops, and a 3rd laptop as spare) running professional-grade DJ software (not iTunes) to seamlessly blend from one song to the next.
- Mixer/Laptop controller + a separate band mixer (to allow for 4 additional microphone inputs, etc)
- Three wireless microphones for your ceremony, (Additional available upon request)
- Custom sound set-up to accommodate room acoustics (Automated room equalization)
- All our gear and cables are hidden with black/white skirting to keep from standing out in your wedding decor
- Basic dance floor lighting (Two light fixtures that will change and move based on the music focused on the dance floor area) We have the ability to upgrade to our CLUB LIGHTING system or add our THEATRE GRADE up-lighting to any package.
- Personal consultation/site visit with Rob Alberti to discuss details and walk through the space (We can meet via phone, Skype if that is more convenient for you)
- Typed up wedding day itinerary and Rob Alberti will guide you through your entire reception – including your parents, wedding vendors
- Digital recording of your toasts, introductions, and any other special moments over the microphone provided to you as a keepsake after your wedding.
- Complete back-up system (duplicate) and spare speakers, etc on site (We don’t use an iPod, iPad or iPhone as our back-up – they are not professional grade DJ gear)
- Back up power – if the electricity goes out – we can run for hours off our battery back-up
- Approximately 20 – 30 hours preparation time – from music research, playlist organization, personal meetings, phone calls, emails, and equipment preparation – we put in between 20-30 hours labor BEFORE we ever show up to set up for your wedding
- Money-back guarantee – if you are not 100% satisfied – we will refund your money until you are
Our main DJ system is worth over $10,000 and backup gear over $5,000. We have backup staff on call. We have full liability insurance (as we run our business full time and not in addition to our REAL JOB during the week)
Most lesser-known DJs might have $1,500-$2,500 in gear total. No backup laptop, No backup wireless microphone, No backup power or extra speakers, or wireless speaker at all – is your wedding worth risking it on someone without backup? They might offer you FREE ceremony music or cheap up-lighting or a DIY homemade photo booth – but you can see through the rhetoric – if it’s FREE it’s not WORTH ANYTHING and you will be let down in the end. Isn’t it worth a little more money to go FIRST CLASS for your WEDDING DJ?
What Do You Do Now?
Contact DJ Rob today to find out pricing and availability for your upcoming event. We offer wedding DJs, Custom Lighting Design, and Photo Booth Rentals.
Describe your wedding in 3 words so we have an understanding of what you are looking for.
Send us an inspirational image of what you are trying to create for custom wedding lighting.
Tell us the style of music that gets you up and shaking your booty.
Let us guide you through the planning process.
Our stomping grounds are The Berkshires and Hartford CT areas, but we travel from Hudson Valley NY to Boston MA, and Southern VT to the CT Shoreline frequently. Get started today.
Follow Us On MixCloud To Hear What Your Wedding Could Sound Like
With One Of Our Luxury Wedding DJs Near You
Adam + Julia at Gedney Farm DJ Jesse handled the music for Adam and Julia’s ceremony and reception at Gedney Farm in New Marlboro MA. Cheslea Proulx Photography was kind enough to share some images from their wedding. Check them out below! Gedney [email protected] Chelsea Proulx [email protected] DJ [email protected]@robalbertievents Chelsea Proulx [email protected]
Hannah + Matt at Country Club of Pittsfield “Let’s Do This!” was the party cry at Hannah and Matt’s wedding reception at The Country Club of Pittsfield in Pittsfield, MA. With over 200 guests, this was a party in the making! They were married at Sacred Heart Church and then headed to the country club…
Hear Your Wedding DJ Mix Dance Sets of Music Many times our potential clients want to hear what we are all about – and as we can’t invite you to someone else’s wedding – we can let you listen to our introductions, dance sets so you can better understand that we: Do not talk between…
Bree + Fen Quonquont Farm Wedding Bree and Fen brought an all-out 2000s R&B, and rap party to their wedding. Once dinner was over it was Drake, Tyga, Lil Wayne, and all the other hits from that era. They held the reception at the beautiful Quonquont Farm. Cocktails took place outside on the patio followed…
Anton & Sydney – The Ranch – Southwick MA It was a blast getting to head back to The Ranch for the 2nd weekend in a row to work with Anton and Sydney! They held both their ceremony and reception onsite. It was a beautiful evening as the sunset during the ceremony before guests headed…
Worthington Ponds Wedding – Laurel and Kevin – Somers CT DJ Worthington Ponds Wedding – Laurel and Kevin – Somers CT DJ: Laurel and Kevin were married on a warm June day next to the lower beaver pond at the stunning Worthington Ponds & Farm. We provided microphones and ran a Livestream so that Kevin’s family…
* Connecticut Wedding DJ 203 Wedding DJ 413 Wedding Dj 860 Wedding Disc Jockey 860 Wedding DJ Barn Wedding Lighting Ideas Berkshire MA Wedding DJ best djs in ct CT Wedding DJ disc jockey for wedding reception DJ in CT DJ in MA dj near me djs for a wedding Farmington CT Wedding DJ find a dj for my wedding Hartford CT Wedding DJ Hartford CT Wedding DJs Hartford Wedding DJ Holyoke MA Wedding DJ how to find a dj for your wedding how to find a good dj for your wedding how to find a great wedding dj how to find wedding dj i'm looking for a dj for my wedding Listen to the top wedding songs Middletown CT Wedding DJ New Haven Wedding DJ Show me images of barn weddings Show me images of mansion weddings Show me images of tent weddings Show me images of wedding lighting Show me the Best wedding DJs in Connecticut Show me the Best wedding DJs in Hartford area Show me the Best wedding DJs in New Haven CT Show me the Best wedding DJs in Newport Show me the Best wedding DJs in The Berkshires Show me the Best wedding DJs in Western MA Show me wedding dj reviews in Hartford area Show me wedding dj reviews in Western Mass Wedding DJ wedding djs Wedding Reception Playlist Western MA Wedding DJ What To Put On A Wedding Playlist