The First Dance of Many
The first dance with your groom is one of the classic things little girls dream of when we are young. Taking that into consideration, it is a very special part of your wedding that you will want to be very special, so you will need good music! Some couples know exactly what song they want to dance to as a married couple for the first time, but some have absolutely no idea! There are so many types of songs available so you can make it entirely your own. Here are some different genres to think about:
- Back to the Classics– God Only Knows by The Beach Boys
- Mysteriously Romantic-Monuments and Melodies by Incubus
- Jazzy and Smooth– Come by Me by Harry Connick Jr.
- A Little Bit of Humor– I Wanna Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler
- Indie Cool– La La Love You by The Pixies
For a complete list of songs be sure to check out: https://www.robalberti.com/2010/03/first-dance-song-suggestions-making-things-unique/ for some more inspiration and ideas!