Creating A Wedding “Wow” Factor at your Reception
I wanted to share with you a great FREE e-book filled with 37 easy, cheap (or FREE!) ways to make your wedding totally you.
Here is an exercise for you – answer these questions and see if you can come up with some ideas to create a WOW factor at your wedding.
- Are any of your guests also performers you’d like to perform at your wedding?
- What types of music and traditions might your guests enjoy based on family parties in the past?
- Does the story of the two of you meeting and dating have a story along with it? Why not tell that story?
- Think back over the years. Are there any songs that remind you of your guests or the places you’ve been that you could include at the wedding?
- Any birthdays, anniversaries around your wedding date?
- Are there any inside jokes, college songs or memories that might be appropriate to share?
- Is there anyone special you’d like to honor at your wedding?
- How can you thank your guests? (write down at least 2 ways)
- What about a slide show of the two of you growing up and dating?
- What about capturing the day in video or using a photo booth?
The Berkshires & Western MA 413-562-2632
Boston 617-778-6510 – Hartford 860-631-7754 – Newport 401-367-0375
#barnweddings #tentweddings #berkshireweddings #weddingstringlighting #weddinglighting #tentlighting #newportweddings #hartfordweddings #trainstationweddings #westernmassweddings #mansionweddings #ctshorelineweddings
#ctWeddingdj, #ctweddingdiscjockey, #newportweddingdj, #hartfordweddingdj, #berkshireweddingdj