Connecticut Prom DJ, Photo Booth & Lighting – Rob Alberti’s Event Services
As a Connecticut Prom DJ, Photo Booth & Lighting specialist, Rob Alberti’s Event services, we can transform your CT Prom into a night that will not soon be forgotten. We’re not just a DJ, we can create a mobile club complete with full venue up-lighting, club dance floor lighting, 14’ video screens and a thump so heavy that you just can’t help yourself but move to the beat.
If you are looking for Connecticut Prom DJ, Photo Booth & Lighting – utilizing one company v. multiple will save you money. You might pay $1000 for a photo booth, another $1000 for DJ and sometimes even more for custom lighting, we can do it all in one convenient money saving package.
Want to see what we can do for your venue? Take a look at some of the transformations that we’ve done in the past: http://animoto.com/play/jA0NybysFq1Q40lEjicGEA
You can see video highlights from our 2012 prom season here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lId99BJqpyA
Here are some things to consider when comparing services for Connecticut Prom DJ, Photo Booth & Lighting:
- Do they have radio edited music? (no swears)
- Do they obtain their music from legal sources? (There is a $100,000 per song fee if your school is caught in a copyright infringement)
- Do they have a large enough sound system for the size room and number of students? (<100 students would need a minimum of 2 speakers and a subwoofer, for most proms with 200+ students, we’d recommend 4 top speakers and 4 subwoofers)
- Do they have backup equipment? (Playing off of a single laptop or only have 1 amplifier is like playing Russian-roulette with your prom)
- Do they have liability insurance? (a standard $1,000,000 policy is HIGHLY recommended)
Working on your Connecticut Prom DJ, Photo Booth & Lighting plans – many get caught up in the race of finding a CHEAP DJ. The reality is – cheap djs might be fine for a normal Friday night dance in the school gym, but your prom is supposed to be special. Looking to save $ and keep ticket prices down for your prom? Why not look at the biggest piece of the prom budget – the food. Do the kids really eat anyways? Why not skip the meal and spend a bigger portion of your budget on creating a GREAT PARTY atmosphere with Connecticut Prom DJ, Photo Booth & Lighting?