5 Ideas For A Bright, Sun-shiney Wedding
Yellow may seem like an unlikely wedding color, but it’s the perfect shade for a beautiful summer day! It can be toned down a bit to create a very warm and relaxing feel or livened up to make for a fun and joyful day.
1. Dessert: A beautiful cake iced with decorative yellow icing can light up the entire room. You can have the cake designer add in eye-catching designs or incorporate your favorite yellow flowers.
2. Bouquet: A handful of delicate and girly yellow flowers against your stunning white dress provides for a breath taking walk down the aisle; not to mention the contrast in your photographs.
3. Dresses: Subtle yet beautiful yellow bridesmaid’s dresses are perfect for a summer wedding. There are so many shades to choose from that will fit your specific theme or color scheme.
4. Invitations: A yellow wedding invitation will automatically make your guests feel cheerful about the big day. You can make the majority of the invitation yellow or just add a few yellow decorative designs.
5. Centerpieces: Imagine at every guest table there is a beautiful arrangement of yellow flowers or candles creating a completely fun and joyful environment. The flowers used in your bouquets could be incorporated or just a simple yellow candle, it is entirely up to you.
Looking for a Hartford CT Wedding DJ?