I wanted to share with you some photos of our event lighting (LED Up-lighting and company logo projection) at The Marquee in downtown Hartford CT.
We were contracted to provide event production services at Umass in Amherst for their awards dinner held at the Campus Center Auditorium. This room is all cement. Our goal was to come in and light up the room so that no one would recognize it. With a star texture pattern and Umass Maroon uplighting and a few amber accents, we turned the heads of staff – they had never seen the room like this.
Check out some of the images from that night.
Event Production Company:
Rob Alberti’s Event Services – a full event production company provided sound, stage lighting and architectural lighting for Bentley University’s showcase banquet. From the Jazz band and Bentley’s Chamber Orchestra to some amazing singer/songwriters – this was a night filled with music.
Here are some images of our production work at Bentley University:
Event Production Services:
4 – Leko Source Four 19 Deg lens – Stage Spots, wireless DMX controlled
2 – Chauvet Ovation 190 with 50 Deg lens and Rosco 43805 glass gobo – ceiling wash texture
16 – Chauvet LED pinspots for table illumination
16 – 15w x 9 LED uplights for blue architectural lights
2 – JBL PRX615, 1 JBL XLF 15 Subwoofer
Behringer 24 channel mixer, 5 Shure ULX wireless mics, 100′ snake + 25 channel stage box
9 man hours setting up, 3 man hours tear down
Event Production Companies Boston:
We provided Event production services for Bentley University’s 2014 Falcon Awards held at their LaCava center. From the architectural up-lighting to stage spot lights, logo projection and PA services – we took care of all the details for Bentley University.
We had a 60′ WHITE CARPET walkway with red velvet ropes, roving spot lights as guests arrived. We captured images of the awards assembly through our photo booth rental. Although we started out as a DJ company, we have morphed into a full event production company serving the Boston area as well as throughout New England.
Check out the images from their awards assembly.
What goes into an event like this?
- 4-6 hours preparing, packing and loading gear into our 12′ utility trailer
- 2+ hours travel time to the event (Left at 9am – returned to office just before 11pm)
- 9 man hours (crew of 3) setting everything up
- Sound: 2-12″ two way speakers, 1-15″ subwoofer (self powered), 24 channel mixer, 4 wireless microphones
- Lighting: 24 LEDs, wireless DMX controlled (up-lighting), 6 Leko Source Four stage spots, wireless DMX dimmable, 2 roving yoke lights, DMX software controlled, 2-3m high aluminum truss towers
- Drapery: 16′ high white drapery back of stage, black stage drapery
- 60′ long white carpet, 16 stanchions, red velvet ropes
- 3 man hours tear down, 2 tanks of gas
- 2-4 hours unpacking trailer and putting gear away for next event
Need event production services in the Boston area? Contact Rob at 413-562-2632.