Event Production Companies Boston:
We provided Event production services for Bentley University’s 2014 Falcon Awards held at their LaCava center. From the architectural up-lighting to stage spot lights, logo projection and PA services – we took care of all the details for Bentley University.
We had a 60′ WHITE CARPET walkway with red velvet ropes, roving spot lights as guests arrived. We captured images of the awards assembly through our photo booth rental. Although we started out as a DJ company, we have morphed into a full event production company serving the Boston area as well as throughout New England.
Check out the images from their awards assembly.
What goes into an event like this?
- 4-6 hours preparing, packing and loading gear into our 12′ utility trailer
- 2+ hours travel time to the event (Left at 9am – returned to office just before 11pm)
- 9 man hours (crew of 3) setting everything up
- Sound: 2-12″ two way speakers, 1-15″ subwoofer (self powered), 24 channel mixer, 4 wireless microphones
- Lighting: 24 LEDs, wireless DMX controlled (up-lighting), 6 Leko Source Four stage spots, wireless DMX dimmable, 2 roving yoke lights, DMX software controlled, 2-3m high aluminum truss towers
- Drapery: 16′ high white drapery back of stage, black stage drapery
- 60′ long white carpet, 16 stanchions, red velvet ropes
- 3 man hours tear down, 2 tanks of gas
- 2-4 hours unpacking trailer and putting gear away for next event
Need event production services in the Boston area? Contact Rob at 413-562-2632.